It can sometimes be difficult to keep track of your mobile purchases of apps, movies, music, books, and anything else purchased on your iOS device. If you want to check the purchases you’ve made on your Apple devices, you might be interested to know that Apple makes it very easy to request a refund and search your entire Apple purchase history.
This quick guide will show you how to see the Apple purchases you’ve made on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, or MacBook. You’ll be glad to know that Apple has created a dedicated website where you can sign in with your Apple ID. View your entire Apple purchase history.
View your Apple purchases
1. Go toSettings“
2. Select your Name and Apple ID Banner at the top of the settings screen.
3. Select “Media and Purchasing“
4. Select “View AccountFrom the pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen
5. Scroll down a bit until you see “date of purchaseand click on it.
6. Scroll through the purchase history or select a specific year using the button “Appointment rangeThe option is at the top.
Once logged in, you can report a quality issue, Refund requestReport anything that you may think is a scam or fraud as well as reporting offensive, illegal or offensive content that you may have discovered in a purchase from Apple App Stores.
Fortunately, Apple makes it easy for you to monitor and check all the purchases you’ve made from your Apple iOS or Mac computers. If you’ve accidentally forgotten your Apple account login details, you might be interested in our quick guide on how to find Apple ID logins which also provides details on how to ask Apple to remind you to use its automated online form.
On a MacBook or iMac:
1. Open the Apple Music app on your Mac
2. Select “the accountFrom the top menu bar
3. Select “Account settingsfrom the dropdown menu
4. On the Account Information page, scroll down a bit until you see “date of purchase“
5. Click “show allOn the right hand side
If you would like to report a problem to Apple with any of your purchases, simply click on the More link on the right side and you will be taken to the official Apple website. Or you can use the instructions below to go to the website manually to request a refund, report anything suspicious you find in an app, or purchase directly to Apple.
Check your browser’s purchase history:
1. Visit reportaproblem.apple.com
2. Sign in with your apple id Security credentials
3. Search for specific purchases or view everything in chronological order.
By using a browser to connect to the official Apple website, you can also check the status of claims, refunds, and more. If you’re having problems finding a purchase, be sure to sign in to the website with the Apple ID you used when you purchased the item. Because it will only display the items associated with each ID. If you sign up for Apple Family Sharing, you’ll need to sign in with the main administrator”observerTo see a full list of everyone’s purchases.
We have also created a step-by-step guide if you want to cancel unwanted iPhone subscriptions for apps and services.
Filed under: Apple, Guides, Top News
Latest Geeky Gadget Deals
disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.