watercress Introduced the latest wireless gaming headphones in the form of Scene Max Air It is now available to purchase for $249.99. equipped”Exceptional signal strengthAnd a long-lasting, rechargeable battery, the gaming headset features a detachable aluminum frame for muting TruSpeak . microphone.
Equipped with 3D sound with 50mm Nano Clear Drivers Designed by engineers at Turtle Beach, the Syn Max Air gaming headset is compatible with PS5, PS4 and Nintendo Switch computers. Check out the promo below to learn more about the new Roccat Syn Max Air.
“The Syn Max Air is the ultimate headphone update for PC gamers and ROCCAT fans who strive for premium sound, comfort and a unique RGB-driven look that stands out from the crowd,” said Rene Corti, ROCCAT Founder and General Manager, PC Peripherals at Turtle. Beach Company. “Fans love the Syn Pro Air ID headset, and we wanted to deliver an even more enhanced experience without compromise and the Syn Max Air is just that. It’s the most advanced headset we’ve ever produced, loaded with premium features and compatibility options, and crafted with Turtle’s renowned audio expertise. Beach.”
roccat gaming headset
Features of Roccat Syn Max Air
- Stellar Wireless Technology Exceptional signal strength and long battery
- Quick Charging Base Included
- Sync Bluetooth for mixing in VoIP chat, phone calls and more
- Comfortable ProSpecs ear pads and headband fit just right
- Cooling ear cups to reduce heat build-up
- Immersive 3D sound with 50mm Nanoclear™ drivers from Turtle Beach
- Super Hearing enhances critical in-game sounds for an added advantage
- TruSpeak™ detachable mute microphone for crystal clear communication
- Durable and lightweight aluminum frame
- Compatible with PS5, PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Programmable RBG lighting compatible with the AIMO ecosystem
To provide PC gamers with every possible convenience, ROCCAT’s Syn Max Air adds a fast-charging RGB dock to the headset’s 16-hour battery life, with just 15 minutes of charging providing three hours of gameplay. ROCCAT’s sleek, RGB-inspired design highlights the Syn Max Air, and premium aluminum handles provide added durability. Up to 16.8 million colors of RGB lighting is projected onto both the headset’s clear earcups and quick-charging docking station, and the lighting can be synced to other AIMO-enabled devices using ROCCAT’s powerful Swarm software.”
Categorized under: devices, top news
disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.