If you are looking for an alternative, why stop? ODROID-H2 + Single Board Computer You’ll be interested to know that the engineers at Hardkernel have released new microcomputer systems with M.2 storage. the new ODROID-H3 And the ODROID-H3 + Single board mini computers are equipped Intel Celeron N5105 And the Pentium N6005 Jasper Lake Processor respectively and support up to 64 GB of RAM.
Other features include an upgraded Intel UHD graphics card and an M.2 PCIe Gen 3 socket. In addition to a wealth of connectivity similar to the previous Hardkernel SoC offering dual 2.5GbE ports, 2 x SATA ports, 2 x USB 3.0 and 2x US 2.0 ports.
Game emulation demonstration
ODROID-H3 Intel Mini PC Specifications
– ODROID-H3 – Intel Celeron N5105 Quad-Core Jasper Lake Processor @ 2.0 GHz / 2.9 GHz (Turbo) with Intel UHD Graphics 24EU @ 450/800 MHz (Turbo); 10W TDP
– ODROID-H3+ – Jasper Lake Quad-Core Intel Pentium N6005 Processor @ 2.0 GHz / 3.3 GHz (Turbo) with Intel UHD Graphics 32EU @ 450/900 MHz (Turbo); 10W TDP
System Memory – Dual Channel SO-DIMM DDR4 (2933MT/s) supports up to 64GB total RAM
Storage – M.2 PCIe Gen 3 x4 slot for one NVMe storage, SATA 3.0 ports, eMMC flash support
– HDMI 2.0 up to 4K (4096 x 2160) @ 60 Hz
DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4K (4096 x 2160) @ 60Hz
– Audio – HDMI, audio jacks for HP, MIC. and S/PDIF
Connectivity – Dual 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) via RTL8125B chipset
– USB – 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0
Expansion – 24-pin connector with 2x I2C, 1x UART (3.3V), 3x USB2.0, HDMI CEC signals, external power button
– Security – fTPM (TPM 2.0) is enabled
– Miscellaneous – RTC battery (included), standard 12V PWM fan connector as found on computers
– Power supply – 14V to 20V DC power input (60W, 133W recommended with two 3.5″ hard drives)
– Dimensions – 110 x 110 mm
Source: Liliputing: CNX Software: ODROID Forum: ODROID Wiki
Categorized under: devices, top news
disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.