This week, Netgear introduced new additions to its range of unmanaged multiple Gigabit Ethernet switches, announcing availability. MS105 and MS305 5-port unmanaged multi-gigabit switchesPriced at $149.99 and $134.99, respectively. It’s also worth noting that the MS105 Ethernet switch comes with Netgear’s ProSAFE Limited Lifetime Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement, and Netgear’s Limited Lifetime Chat Support.
To help businesses cost-effectively expand their networks at multi-gigabit speeds, we have introduced two new unmanaged 5-port Multi-Gigabit switches, the MS105 and MS305. The MS105 and MS305 Multi-Gigabit Ethernet switches come with five 2.5G ports in a box. Metal can be placed on a desk or mounted on a wall These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need With these additions, we are expanding our comprehensive suite of highly flexible, scalable multifunction switches designed to fit every need work, each with best-in-class engineering, performance, and safety.”
MS105 and MS305 ethernet adapters
– Plug and play with simple setup with no software or configuration required
– 5 Multi-Gigabit 2.5GbE Ethernet ports for faster and smoother throughput
– Small and sturdy desktop metal case and completely silent operation
– Desktop or flexible placement
– Easy monitoring with each port’s LED lights for port activity and speed
– 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support to allow seamless integration with more complex networks
– Energy-saving design compliant with IEEE802.3az
Filed Under: Hardware, Technology News, Top News
Latest geeky gadgets deals
disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. learn more.