How to check iPhone battery health

This guide is designed to show you how to check the health of your iPhone battery as well as get the most out of your iPhone’s charging.

Your iPhone and other smartphone batteries will deteriorate slowly over time, and the more you charge them, the more they will deteriorate. The amount of battery degradation also depends on how the device is charged.

There are a number of things you can do to make sure your battery lasts longer, Apple and other manufacturers have some of these features built into their devices.

Apple has a feature where you can check the health of your iPhone battery and also optimize how the device charges to ensure that you get the maximum battery life from your device.

How to check iPhone battery health?

This can be done easily on your iPhone from the Settings menu on your device. To check the health of the current battery, you need to go to Settings > Battery Then the health of the battery.

iPhone battery health

This will show you the maximum capacity of the iPhone battery, as you can see in the image above, my iPhone battery health is showing 95%. That’s not bad considering the device is an iPhone 11 Pro Max from 2019. One of the reasons for this is that I’ve been using Apple’s Optimized Battery Charging since it was available, it sure makes a difference in battery health.

How do you set up optimized battery charging and what is it for?

To set up Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone, you have to go to Settings > Battery then select Optimized battery charging. The feature is set up now and a few days later, your iPhone will learn how to use the device when charging it, and when is the best time to charge the device.

If you charge your iPhone overnight, it will turn on when you wake up in the morning, your device will then charge to 80%, and then two hours before you get to the remaining 20%. What this does is extend the life of your iPhone battery, most of the stress is on the battery when it is still in its fully charged state.

iPhone battery health

This is a great feature and works well, the only downside is that if you get out of your routine, the device may not be fully charged. For example, I wake up at 6 am, but if I wake up a day earlier, say 4 am, my iPhone may not be 100% charged, so you need to remember this if you are going out of your usual routine.

How can I find out which apps are draining my iPhone battery?

If you want to know which apps are consuming iPhone battery life, this can be done easily, to do that, go to Settings > Battery Then scroll down, you will see a list of the apps that used your battery in the last 24 hours and also in the last 10 days.

iPhone battery health

You can then see if any of your apps are using your battery more than others, in general, these apps tend to be the apps you use the most, although sometimes a particular app may use more battery than it should if there’s a problem with your battery. Application.

We hope you found this guide on battery health and improved charging useful and hopefully help you get the most out of your iPhone battery. You can learn more details about this feature on the Apple website.

Filed under: Apple, Apple iPhone, Guides

disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.

Latest Geeky Gadget Deals

Source link

Write a Reply or Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *