Apple has launched its second category of Impact Accelerator Program, focusing on companies that move the United States forward toward a greener economy.
In a press release on the Apple Newsroom website, the company revealed sixteen new companies that will be part of the program, which will provide mentorship and resources to help each grow in their next phase with the goal of advancing environmental business solutions.
Part of the program is to ensure that “environmental progress and equality go hand in hand,” said Lisa Jackson, Apple’s vice president of environment, policy and social initiatives.
“The fight to tackle climate change requires that we come together to develop innovative solutions while empowering and uplifting the communities we protect. We are delighted that this dynamic group of innovators are taking their important work to the next level with the help of our Impact Accelerator, and we are proud to deepen our commitment to working with partners across the country to ensure that environmental progress and equality go hand in hand.”
What businesses are part of the program?
Here is a list of all companies that are part of the program:
- Aquagenuity: a water stewardship company in Atlanta, Georgia
- Avangard Innovative: The Recycling Innovation Company in Houston, Texas
- CTEMS Corporation: Electromechanical Solutions and Logistics Company in Fremont, California
- Digital Green Global: The Circular Economy and Waste-Free Electronic Services Company in Morgan Hill, California
- IJB Electrical Contractor: Energy Efficiency Corporation of Camden, NJ
- KLP Construction Supply: A Recycling Innovation Company in Manor, Texas
- Navajo Power: A Renewable Energy Company in Flagstaff, Arizona
- Specialty Tools and Abrasives: A Materials and Processes Manufacturer in Winter Springs, Florida
- Pro Circuit Solar Inc: A renewable energy company in Honolulu, HI
- RENUoil of America: a sustainability and recycling company in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sagiliti: Energy Efficiency Corporation in Excelsior, Minnesota
- Sealaska: Carbon Removal Company in Juneau, AK
- Symetri: The Solar Corporation of San Jose, California
- Slater Infrastructure Group: Water Stewardship Corporation in Alpharetta, Georgia
- Solena Ag: A carbon removal company in Foster, California
- Utility Energy Services: The Energy Efficiency Corporation of Troy, Michigan
You can learn more about all the companies participating in the second Impact Accelerator category on the Apple Newsroom ad (Opens in a new tab).