AAEON introduced its new AIoT hub in the form of DIN Rail 4 LAN PORT industrial network devices supported by Intel Khart Lake SoC. Designed to provide secure networking in the toughest industrial environments, the compact system can operate in temperatures from -40°C to 75°C and offers a wide voltage support from 9Vdc ~ 48Vdc, the versatile ICS-6280 I/O as well as cross-connect support Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
“The ICS-6280 also provides additional security features such as NGFW and UTM, along with hardware-based features such as an isolated COM port and redundant power capabilities to provide consistent, secure, and reliable network solutions. The ICS-6280 Elkhart Lake AIoT Hub is an industrial-grade networking device that has been It is designed to provide Intel Atom x6000 series processors (formerly Elkhart Lake) as a remote device management technology for industrial IoT networks.”
AAEON ICS-6280 AIoT Hub
“Despite its robustness and robustness, the ICS-6280 maintains excellent connectivity via a purpose-built, advanced I/O, with LAN Bypass and wireless network support, including expansion options to facilitate Wi-Fi and cellular connections for excellent networking even in remote areas. Deployment scenarios.
The most important element to consider when building an Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) network is security, particularly in the energy, oil and gas sectors. Therefore, the ICS-6280 secures against threats by incorporating physical security features such as an isolated COM port, along with NGFW, redundant power supplies, and UTM support for its mechanism. “
- Intel Elkhart Lake SoC
- 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet x 4
- Supports up to 2 pairs LAN Bypass (Optional)
- 260-pin DDR4 3200Mhz SODIMM with IBECC x 1 . support
- Support mini card socket x 1, Micro SIM card socket x 1
- 9~48Vdc power reserve input with terminal block x 2
- 2.5″ SATA SSD Support x 1
- Support up to RS-232/422/485 COM x 2 ports (COM2 with isolation) with ESD protection
- HDMI port x 1, USB 3.2 port x 2, VGA port x 1
- Wide temperature -40°C~75°C Fanless solution
Categorized under: devices, top news