Google has released a new beta version of Android 13 OS, the latest version is Android 13 beta 3.3. This new beta version is designed to fix a bunch of bugs.
You can check out a list below of what’s included in Google’s latest Android 13 beta, and this is the third update since beta 3.
Here’s what’s included in the latest beta:
- Fixed an issue in the Pixel launcher where if the always show keyboard option is enabled for the app drawer, then when the user closes the app drawer and opens the app folder on the home screen, the keyboard appears wrong as well.
- Fixed an issue where the system user interface would crash in some cases, such as signaling to turn back.
- Fixed an issue where devices could not connect to WiFi even when the network was available and the signal strength was good.
- Fixed an issue with BluetoothManagerService that resulted in slow performance and cold start of applications.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases after connecting the device to charging (eg, overnight), the device would become unresponsive until restarted.
- Fixed a kernel issue in lib/list_debug.c which caused kernel panic for some devices.
- Fixed an issue with Connectivity Thermal Power Manager that caused slow UI rendering, unresponsive apps, and poor battery performance in some cases.
You can find out more information about the new Android 13 beta 3.3 beta via the Google Android website at the link below.
Google source, Phandroid
image rights: Adrian
Filed Under: Android News, Mobile News